This tutorial is going to show you how to manage banners in your advanced admin.
Log in to your admin panel and go to the top menu†System -> Design -> Banners.
There you will see the existing banner(s) Click on†edit†to edit the banner.
On the banner configuration page you will see the list of banners already available for this particular section.
You can edit the banner section name by selecting the text and typing a new name in, change the status (enabled/disabled), change the banner titles, the default banner links, change the banner image by clicking on†Browse Files†and then to†Upload†and navigating to a new image on your computer or remove the image by clicking on†Clear Image.
To remove a particular banner, click on†Remove†next to it. To add new banners, click on†Add Banner†at the bottom of the list.
At the end, click†save. Click on†Store front†at the top to view the changes.
To delete the default banner section, check it and click†Delete†under†System -> Design -> Banners.
If you are going to add a new banner section:
- Click “Insert” under†System -> Design -> Banners.†The banners added there can be used as a slideshow.
- Add the†Banner Name
- Change the†Status†to†Enabled
- Click Add Banner
- Add the†Banner Title†(if you are using more than one language for your store, you can add a different title for each language)
- Add a†Link†that is the URL you want to point the banner to when clicked
- Click on†Brose Files†to upload the banner image
- To add more banner images, click on†Add Banner†and repeat the steps
Now you need to turn on the banners and specify where to display them in†Extensions -> Modules -> Banner.
Click on†edit†in the†Action†column
On the next page, click on†Add Module.
There you will need to work on the following fields:
- Banner: select the banner section you created from the drop-down
- Dimension: specify your image width and height in pixels
Give the ad a name that is easy to remember when you view it in the Admin.
- Layout: select the page layount you want to apply the banner to
- Position: select the module position
- Status†allows you to enable or disable the banner module.
- Sort Order†is entered if you have several banner sections in this module.
You can add more banners to this module, if you click†Add Module†and repeat the steps. Or remove them by clicking on†Remove. Click†Save. Click Store front†at the top to view the changes.
Banners are also used for the slideshow. Under modules click edt Slideshow and you can assign your banners there.
Was this answer helpful?
This topic has ¬†moved to:¬†http://createashoppeplus.com/manual/settings/#tab-maintenance
If you do not want the weight of the items in the cart to show at the top of the shopping cart...
Go to: admin>system>settingsClick EditClick the Option tabUnder the products heading change...
Uploading your own logo is easy! Here's how: Login to your advanced admin area...
Product Attributes are features that will be compared side by side by the customer when...