If your email account keeps storing mail and using up all of your hosting storage space you may need to adjust settings in Outook:
This solution works for Microsoft Outlook 98 and 2000 which utilize Outlook Express and current versions. Outlook 97 did not offer a feature for saving mail on the server. This also works for Outlook for Mac. (the steps and terminology below may vary depending on your version of Outlook)
- Open Outlook
- Click "Tools" in the menu bar, at the top
- Select "Account"s from the drop-down menu
- Click the "Mail" tab at the top
- Highlight your e-mail account
- Click "Properties" to the left
- Click the "Advanced" tab at the top
- Under Delivery remove the check from "Leave a copy of messages on the server"
- Click "OK"
- Click "Close".